- Materials & Care
- Size & Fit
Made from a cloud-like sustainable Tencel™ modal fabric that's soft as cashmere. A pant for any occasion: working from home, lounging on the couch, stepping out for an errand. This is part of a loungewear set with a matching top.
Named after Patsy Mink, the first womxn of color and first Asian-American to be elected to Congress.
- Sophisticated front seam detail
- Pockets as big as your earning potential
- Pull-on elastic waistband
- 9'' mid-rise ankle-length
- 28'' inseam (regular) and 30'' inseam (long)
- Made by a local female-owned factory in NYC
- Delicate, eco-sustainable modal fabric made in the USA
- Ocean blue tie dye is dyed by our founders in Brooklyn, NY
- Content: 94% micromodal and 6% spandex
- Care: machine wash cold gentle cycle, inside out and inside mesh laundry bag, lay flat to dry
|Letter Size||Number Size|
- We have two inseam options for the black Patsy pants: 28'' and 30''. If you are 5'6'' and below, we recommend the regular inseam. The Patsy in real life photos below feature the regular length pant.
- For measurements, click here
- For sizing help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Patsy in real life #realwomxnofpairess
If you are 5'10"+ like I am, you are used to all pants being capris but FINALLY these are work pants that actually have the correct length. Besides being an absolute dream material, these pants are flattering and one of the best fits especially given they go from Zoom Meetings to lounging around the house easily.
I've been looking for a pair of great WFH pants that are cute and comfy and got these and I'm so happy with them! The pockets are such a game-changer and I don't know if I can ever go back to wearing pants with no pockets.
I can put these on in the morning, change tops if needed (zoom calls vs grocery store runs) and these pants go with everything! They are so comfortable and chic. I got them in 2 colors I like them so much!
I love this material- it's so soft and light! The pockets are roomy, but still lay flat and aren't bulky when nothing is in them. Super versatile- can wear with a nicer top to WFH, a bralette for lounging, or a cropped fitted tee for errands.
These are truly the definition of work to play pants. Love that I can sit in a meeting and feel professionally dressed, and just as quickly lounge in front of the tv or run errands without feeling the need to change to decompress. So comfortable and flattering!
These pants are so so comfy. The material feels substantial but not heavy and is just so soft. These are the perfect WFH pants. They feel like pajamas but still look polished enough in case someone accidentally sees them on zoom or if you need to run a quick errand.