- Materials & Care
- Size & Fit
Made from a cloud-like sustainable Tencel™ modal fabric that's soft as cashmere. A pant for any occasion: working from home, lounging on the couch, stepping out for an errand. This is part of a loungewear set with a matching top.
Named after Patsy Mink, the first womxn of color and first Asian-American to be elected to Congress.
- Sophisticated front seam detail
- Pockets as big as your earning potential
- Pull-on elastic waistband
- 9'' mid-rise ankle-length
- 26'' inseam
- Made by a local female-owned factory in NYC
- Delicate, eco-sustainable modal fabric made in the USA
- Ocean blue tie dye is dyed by our founders in Brooklyn, NY
- Content: 94% micromodal and 6% spandex
- Care: machine wash cold gentle cycle, inside out and inside mesh laundry bag, lay flat to dry
|Letter Size||Number Size|
- For measurements, click here
- For sizing help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Patsy in real life #realwomxnofpairess
I love this material- it's so soft and light! The pockets are roomy, but still lay flat and aren't bulky when nothing is in them. Super versatile- can wear with a nicer top to WFH, a bralette for lounging, or a cropped fitted tee for errands.
These are truly the definition of work to play pants. Love that I can sit in a meeting and feel professionally dressed, and just as quickly lounge in front of the tv or run errands without feeling the need to change to decompress. So comfortable and flattering!
These pants are so so comfy. The material feels substantial but not heavy and is just so soft. These are the perfect WFH pants. They feel like pajamas but still look polished enough in case someone accidentally sees them on zoom or if you need to run a quick errand.
This pant works for a day around the house and matches with almost all tops for running errands outside. Simple and easy addition to any closet. Breezy around all the right parts because of the material.
I LOVE these pants - the material is so soft and light, and the large pockets are great. Perfect for a comfy, but cute, WFH outfit - especially when paired with the matching top for running out for an errand to pull it all together. I sized up for a looser fit and am glad I did!
My new favorite pants for literally everything, the pockets are huge and I can actually carry my phone in it!!