- Materials & Care
- Size & Fit
Named after Serena Williams who uses her global platform to raise important issues that impact womxn of color and to invest in female founders.
- 1" mock neck
- Bi-color detail
- Made by a local female-owned factory in NYC
- Delicate, eco-sustainable modal fabric made in the USA
- Ocean blue tie dye is dyed by our founders in Brooklyn, NY
- Content: 94% micromodal and 6% spandex
- Care: machine wash cold gentle cycle, inside out and inside mesh laundry bag, lay flat to dry
|Letter Size||Number Size|
- For size measurements, click here
- For sizing help, please email us at email@example.com
The Serena in real life #realwomxnofpairess
It was worth every cent!! This top is SO soft and comfortable, and I love the mock neck. I could wear it to work without it feeling uncomfortable. And I love the white in the back. Definitely recommend getting this!!
Absolutely love this top; i usually feel self conscious about wearing sleeveless shirts without a jacket or shirts in general and how they'll cling - but this is absolutely perfect. The shape is so flattering and the material SO SOFT
This top is the perfect combination of comfort and professional! The fabric is buttery soft and the cut is just right - the arm holes are high enough that your bra doesn't show but big enough that you don't feel suffocated, and the shirt is the perfect length and hits right where it should. The mock neck is such a cute detail that elevates this shirt beyond a normal tank. Plan to wear it year round!
The material is soooooo soft and it looks classy when dressed up with a pair of loafers when you want to go out. My ideal quarantine outfit!
This is definitely the softest shirt I own. It's so flowy, comfy, and chic!
I love this shirt, it’s so soft and comfy and makes me feel like I’m wearing pjs while looking professional!